Banging is the operator of the banging.cz website (hereinafter referred to as the "Portal"), through which it provides its services (hereinafter referred to as the "Services"). The Policy applies to all personal data processed by Banging on the basis of a contractual relationship, legal obligation, legitimate interest or consent granted, through the Banging Portal. The policy describes Banging's use and privacy practices.
Banging may amend this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on the Portal, and such amendment shall take effect on the date of such posting.
1. ADMINISTRATOR AND HIS CONTACT DETAILS
1.1. The controller of personal data within the meaning of Article 4 (7) of the Regulation is Banging.
1.2. Send all communications concerning the protection of personal data or notices of infringement of rights via the e-mail address of Banging to the address: [email protected] or to the postal address: Vojtěšská 211/6, Nové Město (Prague 1), 110 00 Prague. Banging has not appointed a Data Protection Officer within the meaning of Article 37 of the Regulation.
2. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY BANGING
2.1. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or cultural elements. the social identity of that natural person.
2.2. Banging is assisted in the provision of the Services by so-called cookies and Internet beacons. You can find more detailed definitions, types and purposes of their use by Banging in the Policy below.
3. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
3.1. Banging processes your personal data for the following purposes: pre-contractual negotiations; fulfillment of the contractual relationship (the relationship between you and Banging, which arose from the registration of the user of the Services); administration of user accounts (ie in particular compliance with your request for the Service, establishment of your account, administration of your account and ensuring your access to the Service and its updates); contacting in order to solve problems related to the use of the Service or the Portal; sending information about the Service (ie confirmation, notification, updates and supporting and administrative communications); displaying ads based on your interest; compliance with Banging's legal obligations
4. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE FULFILLMENT OF THE CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIP
4.1. In the case of your registration as a user of the Services, personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) Regulation - the provision of personal data a necessary requirement for the performance of the contract or for the implementation of measures taken before the conclusion of the contract at the request of the data subject. Without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to negotiate, enter into a contract or perform it by Banging.
5. GRANTING CONSENT
5.1. You have the right to revoke the consent granted to Banging with the processing of your personal data at any time, via an email sent to Banging's email address [email protected] stating your name, surname and address due to your identification. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given before its withdrawal.
6. TIME OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
6.1. Personal data will be processed by Banging: in the case of processing personal data on the basis of registration - for the period of registration;
6.2. Banging will delete the personal data after the retention period has expired.
7. PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
7.1. The recipients of your personal data are suppliers, consultants and other service providers who cooperate with Banging. These third parties need access to your data in order to carry out their activities. Banging currently works with Worldstream B.V ..
7.2. Banging does not provide your personal information to third parties other than those listed above, nor does it share it with any other person or related company, except in the following cases:
- Legal compliance regulations or in response to regulatory requirements;
- in connection with or during any merger, sale of company property, financing or acquisition of all or part of Banging's business by another company.
7.3. Banging will not transfer your personal data without your consent to a third country or international organization unless necessary for the performance of the contract between you and Banging or such obligation arises for Banging by law.
7.4. Banging does not provide any personal data collected through the Portal or the Service to third parties for direct marketing purposes without your consent.
8. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
8.1. As a GDPR data subject whose personal data is processed, you have the rights below, which you can exercise at any time. These are:
- The right to access your personal data (ie the right to obtain information on whether your data is being processed and, if so, the right to access it);
- The right to have personal data corrected (ie to request correction if you find that Banging is processing inaccurate or false data);
- The right to request clarification (ie if you suspect that the processing of personal data violates the protection of your personal and private life or is processed in violation of the law);
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data (ie the right to request a temporary restriction on the processing of your personal data);
- the right to have personal data deleted (ie if your data is no longer needed for the purposes for which they were processed);
- the right to object to the processing of personal data (Banging is obliged to prove that there is a serious legitimate reason for the processing of personal data which outweighs your interests or your rights and freedoms);
- The right to transfer data (ie the right to request that your data be provided to a third party);
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time;
- The right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (ie if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated).
9. SECURITY MEASURES AND COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
9.1. Banging stores your personal information in accordance with the highest security standards, through a wide range of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to prevent unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and to keep it confidential. Your personal data is protected by firewalls and is accessible only to a limited number of people who are obliged to keep this data secret.
10. COOKIES AND INTERNET BEACONS